Friday, January 6, 2012

Lily Won the Nobel Peace Prize!

or something like it.
When you find out you are pregnant, there are nonstop thoughts of what your child is going to be like.Who's personality are they going to have? Will they learn the life lesson's you want them to learn? You want them to be the best they can be. I have had my worry moments with Lily. She was so timid. I couldn't see much of me in her but bits and pieces. She is my "sweet" child. Everyone who meets her that is not around her more than a couple of hours says "sweet angel". (YEAH OK) Then something happened. I dropped her and the Diva off at daycare, and the teacher IMMEDIATELY (like there was a fire or something) moved the Diva to another bench. The teacher said "We can't put them together anymore". Naturally I look at Diva because she is my outgoing one. The teacher quickly said "No it's Lily. She aggrevates the snot out of Brexli continuously". I didn't hear much of what she said after that. I tried to keep my concerned face on. I was beaming inside! I called my mom immediately when I got in my car. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!! I guess I can stop spending all those hours worrying if she will be a strong woman. She does have fight in her!! I have never been so proud of my child! It's sick I know. Don't worry she was scolded, but come on. She is just showing her true color to the world. Thank God!!
Moral of this story....don't worry. Be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment