Friday, September 16, 2011

I just can't stop


This is the girls' reading nook.
Their school work is hanging from rope and clothes pins that I let the girls make. They each got to pick their own wooden pieces to glue on. They are so proud to show off their work. I made the "flower" in the flowerpot and hanging above their paper light. At night before bed they sit in front of me in the chair, and I read to them like a teacher. (good practice)


Soon I will get the pictures of their own paintings they did (Lily's is very abstract, but she is proud). 
I have decided that the next room will be the playroom. Thanks to my pinning addiction, I have TONS of ideas. In addition to my addiction, I am not ready to face the animal situation yet. That is just something I am not prepared to work with right now.

1 comment: